Saturday, December 15, 2012

We're Off to See the Wizard.

10 Days Until Christmas!




So today I actually got a lot done, even though my eyes seemed to be consistently directed at a screen most of the time. I got a lot of writing done, awesomely enough since it is actually a Saturday and I normally don't get much accomplished during the weekend. I also watched The Wizard of Oz and am currently watching The Amazing Spider-Man with my sister and brother in-law, and it's still delightful and also much better than the Tobey Maguire films....aside from James Franco but the new Harry Osborne will be even more awesome.  Anyways. Today's Christmas film is a few short cartoons: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and Twas' The Night Before Christmas. Now many of these short films still appear on the television every Christmas, and all of them I grew up watching, although Frosty the Snowman was perhaps my favorite of the three. Well I think that's it for tonight. Hope all of you have a lovely weekend, and remember to be nice to those quiet, odd, and withdrawn individuals at work, in the classroom, and in your church group.

Twas' The Night Before Christmas Cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment