Saturday, December 22, 2012

There's Always Time for a Bow.

3 Days Until Christmas!



So I hung out with my nephew for most of the day. I watched as he made snow angels and snow mountains while I stayed huddled in my coat on the concrete in the sun. While I froze for about an hour, my nephew had a blast in the snow. My goodness. I remember that I used to be that energetic when I was young, before I became wise and discovered that snow isn't as fun as warm weather all year round without any ice, snow, slush, or sleet. We then came inside, drank up a healthy amount of hot chocolate and eventually watched the original Walt Disney Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. You know for an animated film that was released back in 1937 it still looks rather well after all of these years. Didn't get around to editing that short story, but we'll see what happens tomorrow. My father came over and did Christmas presents with us which was awesome! I got a really cool James Dean shirt, and some laffy taffy to name some of the highlights. Then all of us sat down to eat pizza and watch Arthur Christmas, which is not the Christmas film for today. The film for today is actually The Preacher's Wife which stars Whitney Houston, Denzel Washington, and Courtney B. Vance. It's a new take on the old classic The Bishop's Wife, and it's actually well done and very enjoyable. Definitely something that I recommend for the family, or just if you are watching it with your significant other or parents and even friends. Christmas weekend is here, so everyone enjoy yourself, and let's all hope for...world peace. Just kidding.

The Preacher's Wife Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment