Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Escape Clause.

23 Days Until Christmas!


Well, today began really early as my sister took my brother in-law to a surprise early Christmas present over in St. Louis, although he was completely unaware of what was going on; my sister planned very, very well. I therefore watched my nephew while they were gone starting bright and early at 6am. We had a lovely day together and he is now blissfully snoozing. Of the many things we did together, towards the end of the night we watched The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause. I choose that for the next Christmas film of the month....but I wouldn't advise you to watch it. True Martin Short and Tim Allen are amazing, but the rest of the film is essentially crap. It was a fantastic idea, but poorly crafted. The original Santa Clause film starring Tim Allen though is priceless and a true Christmas favorite which I highly recommend. So without going into details that was a wrap of my day, aside from a little cleaning. Well I hope that everyone's weekend was relatively lovely. Oh, and I have to say that the latest episode of The Clone Wars "Secret Weapons" was quite humorous despite being rather odd and unusual. I laughed frequently and didn't gag as I had with some of the recent episodes. Ciao!

Behind the Scenes on Game of Thrones Season 3

Santa Clause 3 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment