Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let it Snow!

5 More Days Until Christmas!




It was around the early afternoon when it began to snow, and snow, and snow. The wind was blowing, and it was that really wet stuff too; the electricity even flickered once. I had forgotten that this dreadful weather existed. Perhaps I was spoiled and shielded back in San Diego, but it was amazing.....and now I have to live with this for a couple of years. How exciting. I got a bit of writing done today, but the annoying thing is the two things that I am writing about, I am losing interest in them, which isn't good because I've put several hours into them already. There comes a time where a writer has to sit down and write whether he or she wants to or not; I personally don't like doing that, but that is after all how I wrote my first two books. Anyways. Oh yeah, I hope everyone is ready for the end of the world tomorrow. Apparently some sort of cataclysmic catastrophe is supposed to occur, so good luck. Me, I plan on sleeping in and getting some serious writing done...hopefully, and hopefully it doesn't snow anymore. The Christmas film for today is Prancer. Now I haven't seen this film in perhaps over 15 years, but from what I remember it was dramatic and humorous, but also heartwarming in the nauseating kind of way. I can't really say whether or not I recommend it because I recall so very little of it, but from what the poster says it's a fantastic family film, or something like that. Have a great night, and remember to try and not get snowed in...that is if you are near any precipitation.

Prancer trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment