Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fill In the Clause.

14 Days Until Christmas!



Have you ever noticed how easily time gets away from you? One moment you're prepared to do a day's worth of work, and the next thing you know it's 6pm and you've got nothing accomplished really. It's rather ridiculous. So today's Christmas film is The Santa Clause which stars Tim Allen, and this is certainly the best of the 3 films that Disney made...actually I wouldn't even put the other two on the same level as this film. It's witty, humorous, heart warming, and cool in a nineties way. I love this movie and hopefully I get around to seeing it this Christmas, but I highly recommend it for all ages young and old. So in preparing for The Hobbit films, my sister, brother in-law, and myself watched Fellowship of the Ring. I have to say that when all is said and done, it will be awesome to see how everything, characters, places and all are connected. You know what they will have to adapt into a film one day, is The Children of Hurin which Christopher Tolkien wrote and put together using his uncle's notes and what not. I really like that book, and the characters are powerful, as are the stories in it. J.R.R. Tolkien really knew how to write excellent fantasy in regards to characters, stories, cultures, histories, languages, and music....not so much when it came for dialog, pace, or plot. Oh well, you can't have everything. Speaking of which, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey opens this week on Friday I think. Wow! I can remember when I saw The Fellowship of the Ring back on December 24th, 2001....a lot has changed since then. Here's to making new and better memories with the newer films.

Latest Man of Steel trailer (it looks....different that's for certain).

The Lone Ranger latest trailer (wow this looks amazing, and very odd at the same time. Gore Verbinski and Johnny Depp are amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment