Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Closer to Christmas!

6 Days Until Christmas.




I can't say very much about today other then I had irritating, sporadic headaches throughout the entire day. Such a minor plight I know, but it essentially means that I had a very, very, very slow day. The title for the blog I know is lame as well, but hey on a slow day it's hard to come up with something original that is good. Anyways. I did a lot of sitting around and thinking, and watching news clips...not very exciting I suppose. Anyways. My sister and I just finished watching this one show called Strange Addictions. One person was addicted to sleeping with a running hair dryer, eating toilet paper, consuming house cleaning products, and tanning (she looked like a crispy critter). There are a lot of odd people in the world, with a lot of weird habits and severe problems. So today's Christmas film is very trite, dated, and short Benji's Very Own Christmas. From what I can recall, this is the only Benji film I've ever seen. We used to watched it when we visited my grandparents around Christmas time, and it was quite enjoyable. I'm actually watching it now on Hulu as I write this post. It's short, family friendly, and has a unique (albeit dated) take on Santa Claus. So, there you have it.






Benji's Christmas trailer (lame and short, but there you have it. Go to Hulu if you want to see the whole thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment