Monday, December 17, 2012

800th Post!

8 Days until Christmas.




Yes, another 200 and I get to a thousand. I can't believe I have been doing this for about three years; all of those entries, all of that information. I wonder what will ever happen to all of that after I'm dead? Hmm... A bit morbid to think about I guess, especially around Christmas, but it was just one of those random thoughts. Anyways. My sister, brother in-law and I are currently watching the film Shooter starring Mark Wahlberg, Danny Glover, and Rhona Mitra to name a few. So far it surprisingly seems good, and wouldn't you know it; the hero is using military class weaponry and even hunting guns to protect himself and others. Well, the Christmas film for today is Arthur Christmas, and I have to admit that I really enjoyed that film and highly recommend it despite it being an animated children's film. But it has an excellent cast, and the animation was done fairly well, not to mention the story was pretty good as well. I did my last minute Christmas shopping and did the wrapping as well. Fortunately there weren't any crazy people, or if there were I completely missed them all. It will be a fun Christmas I have a feeling. It's interesting how the topic of gun control seems to be coming up again in the news as there is a civil war going on in Syria, an oppressive regime in Iran out to destroy all of western civilization and Israel, and an aggressive Chinese government that is also ruled in a totalitarian. I figure there are so many more things to be concerned about, but we Americans have to find a way to rationalize horrible events and try to bring order from chaos in a "meaningful" way. There it is. Have a good night everyone.

Shooter Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment