Saturday, December 1, 2012

24 Days of Christmas.

24 Days Until Christmas!


So I am going to remove myself from the doldrums of life and talk about something a little more...uplifting than what I was discussing yesterday. Only 24 more days until Christmas Day. So in keeping with a type of tradition I try to do each time around the Christmas season, I am going to do 24 Days of Christmas themed films that I've seen. Some of them will be blatantly about Christmas...others will not necessarily. So I begin tonight with Gremlins. Sure it can come off more as a scary, horror, weird film more than holly jolly Merry Christmas, but the film does revolve around Christmas and even has snow, presents, and cookies...although you wouldn't really want to eat some of those cookies. Despite it being quite corny and somewhat dated, I really, really enjoy this film and for the life of me I cannot understand why I haven't added it to my film collection yet.  -"Don't ever feed them after midnight."
So today I just relaxed and did some fiddling around on my computer and spent some time with mi familia. Did you know that if you were living in the United States that North Dakota and Nebraska are some of the best states to live in due to: low unemployment, energy production, and income per capita. California is one of the worst states to live in, due to their unfriendly business environment and the housing collapse. I will also tag on unemployment since I couldn't find a job there. There it is. Goodnight everyone and enjoy the Christmas season, or whatever seasonal holiday your partake in.

Found this video of YouTube where Heath Ledger supposedly got his inspiration for his role as the Joker in The Dark Knight. It's funny, and it's amazing the similarity between this guy's voice and Ledger's performance regardless if it is true or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment