Friday, December 7, 2012

2 Sizes Too Small.

18 Days Until Christmas.


What would Christmas be like without How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and I am referring to the animated version where Boris Karloff provides the voice of the Grinch. Such an amazing story, and of course  Dr. Seuss was a genius unlike any other. He wrote such fantastic books, which many (if not most) were not turned into decent full length features, but at least we will always have the books. So that is my Christmas film for today, but while my sister, brother in-law, nephew and I decorated the Christmas tree we also watched Charlie Brown's Christmas, Small One, and Mickey's Christmas Carol. All excellent classics, and definite childhood favorites of mine. I told my nephew that when I was his age I remember watching Small One; my word how time flies! Well the day wasn't....very interesting, and the news of course is mostly negative so I guess I will leave it at that. I can't get on my soapbox all the time. Well, there it is for now. Have a good weekend everyone.





Small One the short film

Charlie Brown's Christmas "The Meaning Of Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment