Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wedding Time!!!!!!!!

Wow what a long day. Between rehearsing, decorating, moving, and taking photographs I am completely bushed. Once the ceremony kicked in I had a lot of fun, and then during the reception I also had a lot of fun as well. I danced a lot; I danced with two of my sisters, my mother and grandmother, and then was out there on the dance floor acting crazy and dancing like I've never done before. My sisters and I danced to this Irish song from Titanic I believe and it was awesome! Then my mother and I danced to a second Irish song. It was great, and perhaps the best time I've ever had at a wedding reception. My sister looked beyond beautiful, as did all of the bridesmaids, and I have to say that the groomsmen didn't look half that bad either (I was one of the groomsmen). So finally here I am typing up my blog a little after 1am after.....well dealing with a slight, humiliating crisis, but life is life and you have to roll with the punches. It was a great day all in all despite being really, really long. Got some really good advice and wisdom from a woman I met who has her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology; the world of mental health is an invariable mammoth of loops, red tape, and craziness. In this case, it is literal. A lot of great and fantastic people made my sister's wedding possible, and I would like to thank all of them. The bridal party was especially made up of truly great and dedicated men, and beautiful and hard working women. Congratulations to my sister and her husband! I teared up during the ceremony several times. Both of them are going to be so happy together and are really good for each other as well. Good luck to them both, and May the Force be with them, always. Now time for some sleep. The next few days should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment