Friday, November 23, 2012

The Undiscovered Future.

"To be or not to be, that is the question which faces our people. We need breathing room." -General Chang
"Earth, Hitler, 1938." -Captain James T. Kirk

So I feasted on Thanksgiving pie today and it remained fantastic! I think I really ate too much, and my stomach seemed to remind me of that throughout the day, but really much more at night of course; lucky me. I didn't get any serious writing done, but I did manage to write a review of the score for Game of Thrones Season 2 by Ramin Djawadi who I also made a webpage for. Not a bad score, but not really that great either. He is a promising film composer, and I am certain that as time goes by he become even better. That sucked up a lot of my time, and I also had to watch my nephew for a bit and that sucked up the rest of the time, and then I think I took about 3 naps today, and then I watched The Undiscovered Country with my sister and brother in-law. Afterwards we talked Star Trek and did Star Wars trivia; I was very good. But as a Star Wars aficionado that is to be expected. That was my day without leaving much out. I have to watch my nephew again tomorrow, so who knows how much I will get done. Auf Wiedersehen.



Game of Thrones Season 3 Teaser

House of Cards Trailer (an original Netflix series coming in 2013; it looks really good).

No comments:

Post a Comment