Sunday, November 18, 2012

Surviving Target.

So I had some mild success with writing today, although it is a top secret project and I can't share that much of it unfortunately. Hopefully though when I am completed with it, I will be able to really get somewhere. Dreams are good for the soul. So with it being so close to Thanksgiving, my sister and I began acquiring our supplies for the Thanksgiving meal. First we began our adventure at the superstore Target, which was going well until we were getting ready to leave. A woman driving a car and not paying attention to apparently anything almost ran my sister and nephew over. I am also not using a figure of speech, my sister had to hit the trunk of the vehicle and scream repetively at the driver until she stopped. The rear of the car actually bumped up against my sister's leg, so it was a pretty close call. Anyways, after that we went to one of the local super grocery stores called Woodmans which was filled with a ton of crazy shoppers, but this time though there weren't any near fatal accidents and we safely vacated the premises. Later on when we were relaxing Brave was playing on the television, which was the first time that I had ever seen it. It looked very promising, although we were unable to finish it, and then my sister put on Lockout starring Guy Pierce while I looked at pictures from growing up when I was a young boy. That was a crazy trip down memory lane. So there it is. Good night and good luck.

Brave Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment