Friday, November 9, 2012

Skyfall.

I only have a few minutes before I must go to sleep. My sister's wedding is in about seventeen hours from now and there is a lot of work that must be done between now and then. Most of what I did today was bake about 80 molasses cookies, clean and help out with the wedding stuff as much as possible. It may not sound like much, but trust me I was on my feet constantly going for several hours. And unfortunately I and the others in the bridal party will not be getting a lot of sleep because we have to get an early start. We had the rehearsal dinner which was lovely, and then afterwards the bridal party went to go see Skyfall the new James Bond film. Unfortunately I will not be find the time to review for a few days because of how busy I will be, but I will say that it was interesting, entertaining, and relatively well made although I would have gone in several different directions. If you like James Bond then you'll like this, if you like action then you'll like this, if you like neither well...you may not find it as diverting. So I'm exhausted as I am writing this at almost 2am, so I'm going to go to bed and attempt to get some sleep before the sun peeks up.



Interviews with the Skyfall cast

Skyfall Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment