Thursday, November 8, 2012

Munchkins.

So right now I am playing a card game called "Munchkin" with the groom and some of the groomsmen while watching Quantum of Solace, and it's going fairly well so far. The day has been ridiculously busy. I woke up with a sore like throat, but it got better. Then after I got ready for the day, my future brother in-law and I went to get some of his belongings from his parent's house. One of the things that we took was this large, solid wooden dresser which was very, very heavy. One thing for certain is that we both acquired our exercise today, and then the rest of the day I relaxed and tried to feel better. Suddenly my mind is going blank, so give me a moment to recall a few things......So yeah most of the day was hanging out, although in the evening when I was reading BBC news online, I ran across this one article about an Iranian man that was blogging, who was then arrested and then somehow died. What a wonderful country right? I would say that former President G.W. Bush was correct when he said that the Iranian government was part of the axis of evil. Also some of what is going on in Argentina with how the current President is attempting to re-write the constitution so the office can have unlimited terms or something like that. Freedom crushers continue to pursue their goal of restricting their citizen's rights and everyone in the world needs to be aware of it happening, because yes it is even creeping into "developed" Western countries. So only two more days until my sister's wedding and everything seems to be going well and all of the individuals that I have met for the wedding party are all rather pleasant; hopefully that is how it remains and continues. On that note I am going to go to bed since the guys and I just finished our "Munchkin" game which turned out to be a lot of fun once I figured out how it worked. I apologize if this post appears disjointed or incorrect on the facts, but it has been a long day, it's really late, and I'm really tired. Goodnight and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment