Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Decisions to Make.


So at the moment it appears that President Obama will likely retain his position as President of the United States of America for another 4 years unless a miracle happens. Congratulations to him and his staff; I really hope the American people made the decision to elect him based on facts, and not with their emotions or biases. The next four years will either get better or worse, but this time President Obama, his administration, and the Democratic party can blame nobody but themselves if the economy doesn't get better. It would be a rather cruel irony if the economy actually did get worse over the past four years, but I really hope that it doesn't. Well Mr. Romney is currently giving his concession speech, so I guess that President Obama does indeed get another 4 years in the White House. Meanwhile back on the farm. Most of the day I was cleaning my sister's house in preparation for the guests that would be arriving for her wedding, which will be this Saturday. The other half of the day I was writing the ridiculously long conclusion of my modern warfare series The Sword and the Shield: The First Strike. I think it might be the longest episode that I wrote within the series, and it definitely has the most characters and segments as well. Hopefully it doesn't come across too confusing, and if it seems rushed, well perhaps I was hurrying to get it completed before 10pm, which I did around that time I believe. I will preface this last story of the series as a complete work of fiction, as are all of the episodes that I wrote. It began as something much different than it ended up being, but overall I am very satisfied with how the entire story turned out. The rest of the night I watched the election; it was rather exciting, almost like a game and then it was over just like a game. Well it's been a very long day, so I will leave it at that. Good luck once again to President Obama and his team, and God speed to Mitt Romney and his family and what they have planned for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment