Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Bit of Sorcery.

Not much going on today. Season 4 of the BBC show Merlin appeared on Netflix a couple days ago so I've been all over that as of late. The story is progressing very well, the characters are as delightful as ever; some have grown, some have remained the same, and there are some very good new characters. This show though remains amazing to watch, and something I highly recommend to views of good television and fantasy. Sure there are some cheesy things, but overall I can't really complain. After all, who better to make a tale of Arthur than the British where the legend first originated from in its most bare essence. I wasn't able to get around to writing my science fiction short story since I had to watch my nephew, but I figured that was going to happen so I did a few other things. That's about the short and small of it, although I am sure that there was something that I wanted to blog about but suddenly cannot remember. Oh well. Hope that everyone's week goes well. Everyone should keep the people of Syria, Israel and Palestine in their prayers so that peace may be brought to the region. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment