Wednesday, October 10, 2012

When Dawn Breaks.

And literally I was wide awake when dawn was breaking early this morning. 6am I was tapping my fingers irritated that I couldn't fall back asleep, so eventually I decided to get up and get to work. I packed and moved a ton of stuff all morning and day, and I finally sat down around 1:30pm and rested for a bit. So come this time next week I will be freezing in Illinois, so it promises to be quite a...a...lovely future. So for some odd reason I watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 and boy what a waste of time that was. For about 45 minutes it was nothing but a wedding, and then after that it was about 15 minutes of a melancholy honeymoon, and then after that it was the strangest pregnancy that I've ever seen. That film was...well not my cup of tea, and I really do believe that the screenplay was written poorly, but I suppose it was a good adaptation of the book, which I obviously don't care for. The character of Bella is annoying and awkward; she never talks about what she's feeling, she just stares stupidly. In my opinion don't waste your time watching this film like I did, but yes I will watch part 2 just to finish it off. I still haven't a clue what makes these films so popular. Well tomorrow I have a lot of work planned, but hopefully I will get more sleep tonight. Now that I think about it, tonight will be the last night I spend in my apartment because after tomorrow I will be in essence homeless, at  least in regards to my own place. Who knows what the future holds though.

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailer

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment