Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cloning it Up.

I am becoming such a slacker when it comes to writing, but at the same time its not like I'm doing nothing either. I've been spending a lot of time with my nephew who is a lot of fun, and he's a pretty smart and good kid as well. I did some baking today and finished organizing and putting away the last of my stuff which was one of those final relieving moments if that makes any sense. My sister and her husband to be are getting me hooked on Modern Family. I have to admit that it is quite hilarious, and it seems like the writers took a lot of anecdotes from my own family's experiences to write the show. You know what I realized the other day; I have no idea what is going in the world, or the nation for that matter. I am so used to having the Wall Street Journal every day that no without it I feel kind of blind. I'm still trying to figure out a new routine at my residence, but it's very slow going. Tomorrow my future brother in-law and I are going to go pick up my car and bring it back, and this time God willing it will finish the journey with me. So today I carried on the tradition and got season 4 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and I began watching some of the episodes and decided that it truly was as good as I remembered it being. My goodness, I still cannot believe that many years have passed since the first season of that show came out. Time flies at an amazing pace. I really need to get on the ball with my writing, but since I'll have my car back I'm going to really need to get on the ball with finding some paying work. Best of luck to all of you in the world looking for paying work (and there sure are a lot of us); hopefully all of us find some really soon.

Iron Man 3 Trailer (looks pretty sweet!)

Clone Wars  Season 4 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment