Sunday, October 28, 2012

Balloons and Luminaries.


So today my sister and I made candle luminaries for her wedding. This activity included melted wax and filling balloons with water and somehow trying to shape the wax so that it would hold the same shape as the water filled balloon. It actually is more difficult than it sounds, although I only filled the balloons with water my sister did the shaping with the wax. I watched the next episodes of The Clone Wars which was the stunning conclusion to the Onderon story arc. The real king was restored, the Separatists left the planet, and then there was also an amazing twist at the end of the whole saga. I wasn't expecting it, but it really turned out well. Since we're on the topic of Star Wars I found my sister's copy of the six films on Blu-ray. I skipped through several of the films and discovered that the film that looked the best on the new format was The Phantom Menace. It looked really great, the digital Yoda was cool, and the overall look of the picture was quite sharp. I'm quite distracted watching Modern Family while I write this so I apologize if it comes across as a little disjointed. Apparently my life isn't as exciting as it used to be; I need to work on that, although in the state of Illinois not much happens.

The Clone Wars "Tipping Points"

Star Wars Blu-ray Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment