Sunday, September 9, 2012

"Only Two There Are."

I have to admit that it was a lovely and productive Sunday, which is unusual for me. Often I find that they have become a more relaxed and laid back day where I don't usually get anything done, but not today. I did get at screenplay really good and am almost up to 60 pages so far. I try to pace myself with it so I don't write crap, because in a film script if you have bad dialog....well there's nothing else, unless its a visual, or action film, or possesses some other form of gimmick. I think I've finally figured out what I am going to do with the story, which hopefully gels alright with what I have already. The 2nd Edition of The Curse of a Warrior is available now at these websites: Author/ Publisher WebsiteAmazon.comBarnes & Noble. Now you should be able to find it wherever as long as you have the ISBN number/bar code which is on the author/publisher website. Why did I make a second edition? Honestly, because the first one sucked and I could have people read that and then read the second book so I went back and made some drastic changes and improvements and thus the book! This will be the last time that I ever personally go out of my way to come up with another edition of this book, because I will be focusing on the last two of the trilogy. I've been in a bit of a Star Wars mood and so I decided to watch The Phantom Menace, which was a spectacular distraction from the wretched and ordinary existence of the life I find myself in. That is what is so incredible about those six films, the books, the Clone Wars, the electronic games; it's so easy to immerse oneself in those worlds and escape. I guess writing is that way for me too, but Star Wars does it the way that....alcohol I guess or drugs does it for some people. I trust that everyone mostly had a great weekend; mine wasn't too bad, but here's to hope, confidence, and faith that I'll find a job this week.

The Duel of Fates Music Video (I remember the first time I saw this back in 1999. Thank you to my awesome sisters for taping it off of MTV!)

The Epic Lightsaber Battle! (and perhaps the best of all 6 films).

No comments:

Post a Comment