Friday, September 14, 2012

"I Am Your Father."

Have any of you wondered what Hell will be like? Some think it has levels of torment, some thinks it's all fire and brimstone, some thinks it's eternal darkness, some think it's very frigid; me personally it feels right now like I am in Hell. The remarkable cool streak San Diego had going just went way south; it got up to 106 degrees F. today (although some places were hotter than that, and inside of my apartment it got up to 95 degrees F. I didn't have any air conditioning still, although I believe I've finally had enough of roasting alive and come this Monday I'm going to find out what is going on. When I saw that there was a strong breeze outside, I thought that was a good thing, but boy was that breeze hot; very, very bad. Right now at almost 10pm it's 89 degrees inside; I'm perspiring just sitting. God bless people who live out in the hot dessert without any technological amenities, or anywhere else where it's ridiculously hot. When I was watching The Empire Strikes Back today, and they were on the planet Hoth with all of the snow blowing all over the place I found myself wishing I was in snow at the moment, whether or not it was a blizzard. I was able to get some my screenplay written, but I had to stop because I couldn't concentrate as I was so miserably uncomfortable. Surviving this unbearable heat is pretty much how the rest of the day went, and most likely how the rest of the weekend is going to go lucky me. I don't know about the rest of all of you, but the intense heat takes all of my patience away as it is right now because my apartment isn't cooling down fast enough! Well I hope everyone else has a cooler weekend than I will end up having, and that everyone had a much better week as well.

Darth Vader vs. Luke Skywalker

Lincoln Trailer (this looks amazing!)


Clip from the film Emperor (this also looks amazing).

No comments:

Post a Comment