Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's Good to Eat!

I'm sure many people of the world all have this one thing in common; the delight and joy of eating, particularly really good food when given the opportunity. So after all of my studying up on the Foodnetwork and watching YouTube cooking videos, this week I am going to put it to practice and make several of the dishes that I read up on, at least I hope I can. I'm not certain what it is about watching Law & Order on Sundays while reading the newspaper, but I love doing that in the morning particularly, that and watching gold on television. Hey did you know that golf is going to be a sport in the Rio Summer Olympics in 2016. I think that is awesome and about bloody time after how long it has been around. I thought about reading that John le Carre novel that I got....but I couldn't persuade myself and found other things to do, but I'm going to try again tomorrow. I edited another chapter from the The Tale of 3 Brothers part 1 and did some prep work for part 2. I would like to get through all of that as quickly as possible, which considering all of the free time I have shouldn't be a problem, but that seems to be easier said than done. Sometimes I have all of the discipline in the world to write, and then it's all just gone. It's really irritating. By the way, has anyone been experiencing any problems with any Google based web product, because I certainly have. YouTube and Blogger seem to be running slower than usual, or maybe it's just me. It is possible though that all of the Olympic stuff is crowding their servers or whatever, which wouldn't usually have that large of an amount of traffic. But like I said, perhaps I am imagining it. The U.S. and China are still neck and neck for medals at the Olympics; China 61 & U.S. 60. An interesting bet to make would be, which nation will end up with the most medals at the end of the Olympics. Since I haven't been watching the broadcasts lately, I haven't a clue what's been going on, but I'll probably try to catch a little tomorrow night. Well, here's to an excellent upcoming week that I hope each and everyone of us enjoys.

Teriyaki Salmon Recipe

"Love is the Drug" Song/Segment from Sucker Punch
(Was perusing for music on YouTube and came across this; thought that I'd share).

No comments:

Post a Comment