Saturday, August 25, 2012

Becoming Pan.

I can't say that today was anything but an ordinary day, well at least up to this point anyhow. I must admit that I did a whole lot of nothing, and despite trying to write I believe I stared at the screen more than actually typing words. It was rather annoying, but what can ya do. I guess it has just been one of those weeks where my motivation for writing hasn't been very high. And low and behold I have nothing relevant to blog about! I could come up with something I suppose, but that would be boring. On a bright note, I finished watching Neverland and I still hold to my opinion that it is the finest adaptation of the tale, even if it is more of a prologue to the overall tale of Peter Pan. I think everyone could enjoy and like the two part show, and it dealt with all of the plot elements from the original story in a lovely and well thought out manner, yet kept it fresh, new and interesting. It however I would say isn't for really young children; some rather unpleasant things happen more than once. So there was my day as boring and uneventful as it was. Well I trust that everyone's weekend has begun well, but if not best luck to all of ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment