Saturday, July 14, 2012

Headaches Galore.

I don't know what the problem is, but I have had so many headaches between now and yesterday that it is beginning to drive me bonkers. Even as I write this the back part of my head is throbbing. I woke up this morning to a having a headache, and last night I went to bed having one as well, and I had some small ones throughout the day. The weird thing is that I don't feel stressed and I seem to be getting enough sleep, and those are usually the two main reasons why I get headaches if any of that is off. Not getting enough food can be one as well, but I don't think that is a problem, although I have had to change my dietary habits since I got fired to save money and food, but I'm not starving thank goodness. It's just the weirdest thing in the world; hopefully I don't just naturally have high blood pressure already, since is hereditary for my mum's side of the family. Fortunately they're only irritants at the moment, although for a good part of the day I felt like crap but am better now. Hopefully it will last into tomorrow. Today wasn't that exiting, although my plans were going to be but of course my body wasn't in agreement. A friend of mine asked me to see some San Diego Comic-Con with him, which I was going to do but...well I already mentioned that. My life really has sucky timing when it comes to so many things. So I chilled, did some reading, and spoke to some of my family for almost three hours combined on the phone which was why I didn't watch a film or anything in the evening. Despite having a headache that seems to be getting worse by the moments, I am going to pull out my soap box again. Syria. I read about another massacre today where at least 200 women, children and men were murdered. Kofi Anan's response was that he was "horrified" making it the third or fourth time he has been "horrified" by what the Assad regime has done and will continue to do until it is cast aside. The whole world is turning a blind eye to the suffering of the Syrian people. I personally believe it is only a matter of time before Assad is out of office. However, when the portrait is un-hung and the dictator is hung, who will the new Syrian government remember as allies and those that helped their people? I personally would like the United States to be counted as a friend and ally; we have enough enemies in the Middle East. A pity very few in Washington D.C. seem to think that way, or in the rest of the world for that matter. End of soap box. Have a rest of a good weekend everybody!

Mark Hammil on being the Joker's voice in animated Batman series.
Was on Youtube and thought it was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment