Saturday, July 21, 2012

An Ultimatum.

Not a very original or witty title, but my mind was struggling. Where did the day go? I kept relatively busy today with work and pleasure. Was able to review Han Zimmer's score for The Dark Knight Rises and also did a small bio page on James Horner since I reviewed his score for The Amazing Spider-Man. It was a rather relaxing Saturday and it was nice to not have to contemplate whether or not I was or wasn't going to restrain anyone, referring to my previous job. It has been well over a month since I have been unemployed, and Mr. Picky may not have very much room to be picky much longer in regards to obtaining paid, full time employment. Although a silver lining with this whole situation is that hopefully I will never have to worry about restraining another individual ever again; I really hope I didn't say that too early. Syria seems like a toss up at the moment, and nobody is comforted by the fact that the "Joker Killer" was shy and odd, not to mention a Ph.D candidate for a neuroscience program. I bet that university is wondering how someone like that got through their screening process, which I am certain at this very moment they are looking to revamp how they select their students. I almost watched Batman Begins but in the end I decided to watch The Bourne Ultimatum instead. I think it might be my favorite of the 3 films, although I didn't care for the first film at all; it annoyed me for some odd reason. Once it again it was very warm out here in sunny southern California, but thank God it cools off at night, although I have a sneaking suspicion that August may not be so forgiving. Summer is halfway over, and the largest summer blockbuster films have come and gone; ironically, the only major one left I believe is The Bourne Legacy, which has the potential to be very good, but we'll wait and see.

Superman: Man of Steel Trailer

"Bane Chant" from The Dark Knight Rises (not on the official soundtrack, but it is what is used to derive one of the main motifs for the film).

How to fight like Jason Bourne

No comments:

Post a Comment