Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Meltdowns.

So today was fairly long, even longer though at certain times. While at work there was this "individual" who had difficulty accepting the crap that life sometimes deals you. This individual proved to be quite emotionally unstable throughout the entire day unfortunately, but ended up seemingly alright at the end of the day. It was a bloody awful mess so much, and then I almost ended up in the middle of a melee which is always a delight. I am thus very thankful that the day is over and that I have training tomorrow instead of my regular hours; some SED's are very challenging to deal with, regardless of when and where. With that said, I am going to watch some Frasier and munch on my delicious molasses cookies. Everyone else enjoy your work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment