Monday, June 4, 2012

Not My Average Monday.

So yet again I did more training today instead of my normal shift thank goodness. I was asked if I wanted to come in for some over time, but considering how tired I was by the end of yesterday and therefore also today it wasn't something that I wanted to do. At my training today we chatted about how to write incident reports, when to know when to restrain a client, and also how prevent from getting to that point and what to do once that point has been reached. Not the most exciting thing in the world to learn about, but at least it wasn't as stressful as regular work usually is. Got back to my place and relaxed, which was nice to do on a Monday; something that I haven't done in a very, very long time. Not much else happened, but we'll see about this week. I will have fewer days off because I have one more day of training, but that's more capital in my bank account that I will not complain about. All of you enjoy your work week, or at least try to survive it as pleasantly as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment