Monday, June 25, 2012

How's Therapy Going?

The rest of the day wasn't overly exciting. Did some job hunting and found nothing of course, which sucks. Hopefully something will pop up, otherwise...well let's just say it will make life really.....exciting, which in my case means that it's going to suck. Even with the furniture rearranged things are still loud and shake from the neighbors noise. Here I am typing on my laptop and then next door goes "boom" or "smack" and the screen shakes. You'd think that some people have some common courtesy, but apparently in this day and age it is going the way of the dinosaur unfortunately. Perhaps I'd be happier in a monastery; quiet, reflective, and a community always there for you. I don't think I could get used to the robes, and other rules most likely. If I ever get my own home, I'm sure it will be very similar to a monastery. I did some more writing and made some good progress, but the obnoxious noise from next door interfered with my "zone" and thus I stopped, but I made some good headway. Week 5 of In Treatment was wow! Intense, really, really intense and good. There was all kinds of this raw emotion that was potent and destructive, but really helped you see into the characters. Made me think twice about going into private practice that is for certain, however I am certain that I still want to do it. Only 4 weeks (discs) left of season 1; should be interesting to see how the rest of the season continues and then concludes. Well I cannot say that anything else interesting (if any of that was interesting) happened today so I think I will leave it at that. I hope that everyone is having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment