Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bon Appetit!

Well today was the first day of summer and was the longest day of the year or something like that if I read the newspaper correctly. Productivity wise it wasn't the best of days, but I was able to do a little bit of writing, and actually I came up with a rather scrumptious idea for a children's story. Did more job searching, and then did a whole lot of nothing. I had a good friend come over and we watched Julie & Julia which was of course amazing! That film I think was actually what gave me the idea to begin blogging, and so here I am almost 2 years later still going at it, and with a website to boot. Hah! I bet I didn't think I'd be doing that when I was in high school. Although I wish sometimes that I had more to blog about then just random thoughts sometimes, but then part of the writing process that can be interesting is the portion which keeps and interferes with the creative juices or what fuels them. My cover designer is sending me the proof for the cover for the 2nd edition of The Curse of A Warrior so I'm hoping it looks fabulous, and if not I'm hoping that we can make it look something great. Other than that the day was fairly uneventful. Oh one thing I did try to day was this ABS workout on Youtube; wow it killed me! I never knew you could work your abdominal muscles in so many different ways. And then I found this video to work out chest and bicep muscles and this guy did what he called "dynamic push-ups" and I marveled at how this man was doing what he did without falling flat on his face like I would. I wasn't brave enough to try that yet, perhaps tomorrow. Today was better, although I heard some news that broke my heart concerning my old job but that is as much as I will say. Life can suck, but life can really suck more for other people. Well everyone take care of yourselves and remember that your decisions have the ability to affect thousands of people so be mindful of everything you commit to.

Julie & Julia Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment