Saturday, May 19, 2012

How Much Can You Take?

That was one of the questions I was asking myself about my job today. With all of the crap that I have to deal with how much do I have left in me to effectively deal with these kids. I think I'm running close to empty. Something needs to rejuvenate me soon, otherwise I'm going to flicker and wain like a candle light. My goodness I can sound pathetically dramatic a lot. I guess if I have to live with this job for a while it is what it is, but I won't be able to say that I will enjoy it at all. For all of you that understand how much it sucks going to a job that is not only stressful, but one that you do not really like. Overall today was okay, aside from two SED's screaming in my ear, which thankfully didn't throw me off that much. I guess a part of me is just plain exhausted from it all physically and mentally. Well speaking of being exhausted that is how I am feeling right now, so I'm going to get some sleep and hopefully this coming week I will be able to pick up again with the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment