Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guess What's Bleeding?

It was a very long day at work since I essentially worked both the am and pm shifts. For the most part I had competent help, but I still felt like I was a one man army which is beginning to drain me so much that I am beginning to be cranky a lot and not very patient with the SED's or other people in general. So here I am doing my thing when one of the supervisors comes in and states that one of the staff working with me needs to leave immediately to take some one to the ER. Eventually I ask and of course he tells me that I don't want to know the explanation, which got me curious since this particular SED is very....sexual in a very weird and gross way. Anyways. Apparently he was using the bathroom when all of a sudden he came out shouting that his "dick was bleeding" and blood was all over his pants, and there was a sizable pool in the bathroom from what I understand. I haven't a clue how he could have cut himself there of all place that severely, but like I said this kid has a lot of weird sexual urges; he was trying once to have anal sex with another peer, but I don't think they were successful. So there's my awful/horror story from work for the week stay tuned for more weird and highly disgusting stories. After work came back home and watched Rome and now I am going to go to sleep before I pass out. I hope all of you have a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. And Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment