Sunday, May 20, 2012

An Eclipse.

I'm not entirely certain how eclipses work, or even that much about astronomy but I think these types of phenomena happen infrequently. So at work today the SED's and some of us staff watched the eclipse happen, which turned out to be a relatively boring event. It got darker, cooler, and the shadows got longer but other than that nothing else seemed to happen. I remember it was like it was cloudy, yet there weren't any clouds in the sky. it felt kind of creepy, like I was waiting for Armageddon to happen. Other than that it was a pretty chill day at work. This one SED and I made a cheesecake for a co-worker of mine and it turned out wonderful; it's amazing how effective a properly calibrated oven can be. One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was that I watched the season finale for the first season of Rome. It was kind of disturbing seeing Caesar get stabbed to death by a mob of stupid senators, but it had a good ending. I am looking forward to the second season and seeing where everything leads, hopefully several people that I didn't like die, and of course there is Antony and Cleopatra. Here is hoping that all of you had a great weekend, and is it me or does May seem like it's really long?

No comments:

Post a Comment