Friday, May 25, 2012

As It Is.

Well work went very well today thank the maker, and I am hoping that is the prognosis for tomorrow as well. Upon my finishing up at work I got a hair cut, picked up a few supplies and continued my catching up of Game of Thrones season 2. One thing about this season more than the other is that naked people having sex is much more prominent, and just naked people in general; it's really kind of gross. The people who craft this show (not to mention the author of the books) must have some weird sexual fantasies and this is how they get them out. Anyhow, aside from the sexual grisliness it is a much better season than the one before it, despite the over abundance of plot lines and various characters. That's it for today, for tomorrow more work for me. I trust that everyone will have an excellent Memorial Day weekend, or just a splendid weekend in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment