Wednesday, May 16, 2012

10 Years Ago.............

"A Long Time Ago....." A little over 10 years ago, Attack of The Clones the 2nd Episode chronologically of the Star Wars saga was released. I remember when I first saw the teaser trailer on MTV's TRL music video show when Carson Daly was still the primary host; oh those were the days. Unfortunately I was unable to complete the celebration by watching the film because I had a friend over and he wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr., which is wonderful regardless. Note on that; A Game of Shadows will be released on DVD/Blu-ray next month finally, even though it was released in the theatre back in December. Tried as I might to get my Blu-ray player functioning at optimal performance once again all of my efforts proved futile to my confounded irritation. Hopefully Samsung tech support will come up with a better solution this time around, otherwise I might just take a hammer to the player. Before my friend came over I watched an episode of Rome where two of the main characters had sexual intercourse with each other; the kicker was that they were brother and sister. People back then were so strange and debauched, and to some extent I am certain that they would say similar things about our culture, but I hope that people don't become that flagrant with sexuality despite the few nutcases out there, which are scarily beginning to increase in number. I was actually able to sit down and get some writing done before I moved onto other activities for the night, and although it wasn't much I got the head start that I believe I should be able to carry me through easily the entire thing when I sit down to write again. Moving on. I hope that all of you are having a good week and enjoying whatever it is that you are partaking in either play or work.

Attack of the Clones Teaser Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment