Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Why Does Nobody Ever Trust the Eunuch?"

Well today was a whole lot more more relaxing and productive than yesterday was. I got a lot of stuff done, and I was able to get a good chunk of writing done. I wrote another in the series of Modern War Stories: Grim Reality. This one is rather depressing at the title shows, but the point as with all of these stories is to explore and show how war affects all people, in all places, of all ethnic races. I don't know what soldiers go through upon returning from the battlefront, but it can't be easy depending on the various experiences each one has. My heart truly goes out to all men and women who have fought and killed in battle. In the evening I ordered a pizza and watched some more Game of Thrones and all I have to say is wow! I am completely hooked now despite my initial displeasure of the series. If you've read the books or watched the first season of the show then you can understand when I say that I really, really dislike the Lannisters aside from Tyrion. The plot took a most interesting turn (a huge turn) and now it seems as if pandora's box is about to open up. I've grown attached to characters like Lord Ned Stark, John Snow, Danerys Targaryen, and even the immoral Tyrion who embodies a character that every man wishes that he could be like (confident, wealthy, intelligent, witty, humorous, sexually appealing, and deep down very kind and generous). When an individual begins to become attached to the characters that is usually the sign that an author or writer has done a most excellent job so cheers for the adapters for the television series and for George Martin for coming up with it all. It's weird; it really seemed like it was a long day but it went by so quickly that I can't recount every moment, although I suppose a good portion of it went to writing. I could use two more hours in a day and I think I'd be set; I always seem to be running short on time. In regards to book 2 of my trilogy and even the second edition of book 1, what can I say but that the publisher is going very, very slow. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow otherwise I will be emailing another person to lite a fire under their tender nether regions. Hope ya'll have a great night and day.

Guide to The Targaryen House

Magic Mike Trailer for all of you Channing Tatum fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment