Friday, April 13, 2012

Too Early.

Do to a new schedule at work that individuals who work the AM shift have to conform to, I had to be at work at 6:30am and therefore had to get up at least around 5:30am. I am not a morning person, which isn't to say that I am grouchy, mean, or finicky but rather I just simply love my sleep. I don't really understand people who don't like sleep that much and prefer to get up early. True I find that I can get more done the earlier I get up, but still sleep is such a wonderful thing. Work went....well I guess, although I still felt like the one man army due to my incompetent co-worker that I can never seem to get away from. I realized I began to feel more tired, irritable, and overwhelmed as soon as I began working with her a few months ago; Lord knows how I have survived this long. Thank goodness I am getting some vacation otherwise I might have gone out of my mind, or rather put her out of her's. It was a very, very long day and I very much want some sleep, so if this post seems a little odd that's why. I just finished watching the first episode from Game of Thrones and I really wasn't that impressed; I was actually bored most of the time waiting for the film to pick up and it never really did. The cinematography was quite lovely, and the costume design equally lovely, but I really only found a couple of characters that I began to gravitate towards that I found interesting, but their story lines were the less developed. So I'm hoping over the course of the rest of the season that things pick up and become more interesting otherwise all of the talk about how great this series is will seem a little anti-climactic. Been storming really bad over here in San Diego, actually thought that my roof might actually get ripped off for a moment, but then I breathed and nothing happened thankfully. We have the wind and the rain, and so all that we are missing is thunder and lightning. Not the best way to begin a vacation, which now starts. And now to celebrate I am going to get a lot of sleep hopefully and then pick my mother up at the airport tomorrow morning. Sleep well, and sleep long all.

Game of Thrones Episode 1 Behind the Scenes Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment