Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tagging Along.

Work went by very fast today, but I am exhausted. That might have something to do with the fact that I was playing tag with the SED's (about 9 or so) all shouting at me to tag them. I was running, sprinting, and dodging around the jungle gym apparatus for about forty minutes or so. I had a lot of fun, got a lot of energy out of the SED's, and got some much needed exercise with the only negative being I am exhausted right now. I was very fortunate to work with competent individuals tonight which of course made everything so much better and run smoother. Aside from a few outbursts nothing really bad happened, although I did hear a story about one SED all of a sudden licking one of my co-workers ears (this SED has an ear fetish from what I heard from the teller of the tale). Personally I would rather get punched in the face than have my ear licked. Well I hope that everyone's weekend was good. Lucky me, mine is about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment