Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some Doubts?

So yesterday for some bizarre and irritating reason my internet stopped working and I couldn't blog. I hate Cox Communications. If the government wants to go after companies that truly do have monopolies then they should target cable companies as I can really only subscribe to one company and nobody else. But as you can see the internet is once again working fine so I am blogging. I picked my mother up successfully from the airport, although her flight was quite late. We then ate at the cheesecake factory and did some shopping around a little, but by that time I was sick and tired of driving around. We watched Captain America and then the evening slowly came to an end. I got this air mattress which came with a pump, but of course I didn't check if the pump needed batteries and it of course did so I had to blow the air mattress up with a hair dryer. Needless to say it was not as effective as the pump would have been and I didn't get a lot of sleep. My mother and I then went to church this morning, and then came back and lounged around. We had BLT (bacon, lettuce, tomato) sandwiches for a late lunch and then watched the film Doubt which I thought was fitting since it was Sunday. Some time later on in the evening I finished reading a Star Wars book "Deceived" written by Paul S. Kemp, and despite having a fairly good ending, the book sucked overall. I don't know how some of these individuals are permitted to publish their manuscripts. This book was very poorly written, and had the style of amateur all over it. Definitely never worth reading again, although finding out more about Darth Malgus was fascinating, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. So far my vacation has been lovely, and my mother seems to be having a good time so hopefully it remains that way.

"Deceived" Book Trailer

Looper Film Trailer. Looks interesting up until the moment Bruce Willis appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment