Monday, April 23, 2012

Busier but not as Better.

I usually love Monday for a number of reasons. I love working with the people that I usually work with, it's my last day before my days off, and it's usually a very busy day for the SED's which make it all go by rather quickly. The people that I work with usually weren't there, which made me very, very sad. Fortunately though I was working with at least one competent and hard working individual for most of the shift, otherwise I would have been quite....vexed. So it was an okay Monday, but I would have preferred it to be more like the old Mondays. One SED who like to beat herself up to get attention (don't feel sorry for her; she's completely nuts, very rude, and a miserable wretch no matter how many nice things you do for her) got herself some crutches because she damaged her foot from kicking her door too hard when she was angry. Yes this is same girl that ate blueberry chapstick because she was hungry and it smelled good (she also eats like a mad woman; she weighs as much as I do and she's about 12 years old). I have my days off though, and I will try to enjoy them, but I have a bit of writing to get started on. We'll see how all of that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment