Friday, March 30, 2012

Slips of the Memory.

Well aside from a few screams, and some objects thrown at my head and stomach it wasn't too bad of a work day. I had a to play teacher for one of the SED's that were suspended from school, and assist him with his....assignments that he had been sent from school. It was a bit tenuous at times, but we were able to finish everything with everyone still intact. Oh yeah, the memory slip. When I handed my rent to my apartment manager, I had accidentally given her the wrong check and the check I meant to send her I mailed to somewhere else. I have never made such a grievous financial error, and it is rather ridiculous. I don't even know how I mixed the two checks up, unless I made two checks identical thinking that I didn't. I suppose I should check my checkbook and find out. Well I hope that everyone enjoys their last weekend of March as April is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment