Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Revenge.


Ah how depressing; my first day off has come and gone already. I didn't get much done in the way of writing today, but I did a lot of apartment work like laundry, cleaning, and my lest favorite thing to do washing dishes, which always seems to take forever to do. I also had a lengthy phone conversation with my sister Paula, and then a friend later on. So I was definitely busy, minus the few hours that I was relaxing. Today it happens to be Clone Wars Tuesdays and for those that have been eagerly awaiting (which is mostly Star Wars fans) Darth Maul returns, although not really quite the way and form that I was originally thinking. Savage Oppress is following the amulet that Mother Talzin gave him, which takes him to a world essentially made up fire and burning metal; kind of like a living hell. There we find Darth Maul, but not quite the same state in which we saw him in The Phantom Menace. Well....I must admit that this episode wasn't what I quite thought that it was going to be, but that doesn't mean that it was all bad. It was kind of a let down and actually rather dull. I'm not quite certain why they had a slithering snake that talked and bugged Savage during his quest, and although it works this episode could have been written so much better, I mean far better. I will keep in perspective that this is a children's television show primarily, but still it could have been written better. The setting was great, Savage was awesome, but everything else that happened on the planet Darth Maul was discovered at left much to be desired. I liked the cameos by Dooku, Mother Talzin, Ventress, Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Yoda but let's all face it Darth Maul is what we really want to see, not some snake saying irritating things as it slithers through a junky planet. Well, as you can see my day was an average, boring one; hopefully all of you had something far interesting and exciting happen to you, or does that only happen in the films?

The Hobbit Production Video #6

The Clone Wars "Revenge"

No comments:

Post a Comment