Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Only One He Ever Feared.

Well today was much better than yesterday in more than one way, but there were also the low points but they were few thankfully. Stop the presses though because this just is....................YES I have finally completed my Witch story, which is called Ravens in White. It is about 3 witches that live in Washington D.C. and live very successful and powerful lives in their own coven. Each of them have something in common though; they were brutally raped when they were young. This story really isn't about magic as much as it is about one of the women in particular, and her quest to find peace and rest. For me the magic is mere background to the real action and relationships taking place in the high society where the rich and powerful hobnob with each other, and yes I even mean the President of the United States. Now I won't spoil any of the story, but I will say that infiltrating the White House can mean many things. I actually used Bing! to locate floor plans of the White House and its different wings (it's amazing what you can find online). You all should give it a look sometime. That took me about three and a half hours to finish that, but it might have been more; time was just flying by once I was in the groove. Oh I would like to thank my sister Paula for the inspiration for this story. If wasn't her basic idea for "Witches infiltrating the White House" this story would have never been born. For dinner I treated myself and ordered Pizza Hut; pepperoni with black olives and stuffed crust is amazing, although I would be more pleased if I didn't have to worry about being lactose intolerant. Taking pills for that stuff is okay, but I really wish it was just like the old days when I didn't have to worry about that kind of thing. Oh well, there are far worse things I could be experiencing, so I will count my blessings. For my viewing pleasure I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I really enjoyed it, minus the ending and a few other things here and there. I really wish that they would have had a better wand duel between the Dark Lord and Dumbledore, as well as Sirius and Bellatrix. It is an entertaining film though, and that is what I paid for it to be; leave the deep stuff for the Oscars. Can't believe my work days are upon me once more after three days. I remember when I used to have four days off; wow I can't even imagine how I was able to work a little over 43 hours in 3 days. That's probably why that 4th day came in so handy. Well I hope that all of you begin to have a marvelous weekend. Hopefully I will despite working with a bunch of crazy children, and frequently lazy adults. Ciao!


Dark Shadows Trailer. Tim Burton and Johnny Depp's new film. Looks very....very...well...interesting I suppose. Not really quite what you think when you begin watching the trailer.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Wand Battling Documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment