Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hum-Drum

Usually I like to blog about life and the events that happen in it, therefore it makes my entries a bit more interesting to read. However, today was quite business as usual as that there wasn't anything really exciting that happened aside from something that suddenly left me and now I can't remember. Oh well. Work was work, and I was actually very snippy at the SED's today for some odd reason, but they survived it and I survived them once again. No major behaviors, but the useless staff/co-worker was there; had a chat with my supervisor about her yesterday which went well, but I doubt he's going to be able to do anything about it. His approach is much softer than how I tend to approach things, but I followed the chain of command instead of going with my gut instinct and going straight to the top. Anyways, after tomorrow hopefully I will have a better week off than last week; I think I have finally attained my full recuperation from last week's incident, hopefully the entire matter will fully resolved this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment