Saturday, March 24, 2012

Half.

All I can write is that my short term memory is crumbling left and right; I think I'm truly getting physically and mentally older more quickly than I should. That may in truth though have something to do with how poorly I take care of my body, which unlike years ago I was able to do and have no repercussions now not so much. Anyways. Work went well, and no shoes were thrown at me so that was lovely. Came home and watched a few episodes of The Borgias, which I have been enjoying a good deal lately. There is something about the popes from that bygone age that captivate me, and Jeremy Irons is of course amazing to see as a Pope. Hope everyone's week is going well; mine is now winding down, and hopefully tomorrow is peaceful for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment