Monday, March 12, 2012

Dreams & Reality

Last night I had this incredibly vivid dream that felt more like a super hero, adrenaline paced action film than a mere dream. I won't go into all of the details (which would essentially be a short story) but it was so awesome that I might just make a short story out of it or perhaps something even bigger. I had another set of vivid dreams, but I can't remember much from those. For me, my dreams always seem to be very, very intense; I guess that is where my imagination is unleashed without needed to be in check. Work today went well. Nothing really eventful happened thankfully aside from a few SED's acting like wretches, so it was a good day, but I am very relieved that my days off are here as I am rally needing them at the moment. It was a long weekend, and I would honestly like nothing more to do than to relax, but no rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment