Friday, February 10, 2012

Technical Gremlins.

My internet is flipping out yet again despite calling customer service to try and fix the problem. I almost broke my computer out of frustration and anger, but fortunately none of the damage was permanent. So I'm skipping over a few things because I haven't a clue when I'm going to lose the connection again, which sucks because I won't be able to do the Oscar nomination tonight. I could try I suppose, but my severe lack of patience right now is really a danger to my computer and immediate possessions. Hopefully by tomorrow things will have...corrected themselves. Signing off begrudgingly; I hate technology when it doesn't work without any reason as to why it doesn't work. Have a great weekend everyone as I listen to SED kids scream in my ears and whine and complain about going to their rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment