Monday, February 20, 2012

Sick on Mondays.

Well I wouldn't have thought that after reading that article in the newspaper about the flu season getting a slow start that it was actually true, however tonight I stand most aggravatingly corrected. One of the SED's got me sick, who he himself has the flu or something like it. So now my throat is quite pained, sinuses are draining, and my nose is getting stuffy. It sucks, and my ears once again are popping after I feel like I just  got done being sick and dealing with this crap. The day at work was okay, although there were times when I wanted to pull my hair out of my head, but I was able to cope with the situation. Good help is difficult to find these days. Oscar nominations for Best Foreign Language Film are: Bullhead (from Belgium), Monsieur Lazhar (Canada), A Separation (Iran), Footnote (Israel), and In Darkness (Poland). In all truth I only know about A Separation, and despite how good the other ones sound, I'm going to go with that for my pick to win and for the Academy to choose as well. It actually looks quite good from the preview; I encourage all of you to look it up. I think I posted the trailer a couple months ago or so. My days off are finally here! I am going to enjoy them immensely.......if I am not suffering in sickness.

Bullhead Trailer

Footnote Trailer

In Darkness Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment