Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Realigning Back to Reality.


Well after my very crazy and stressful day yesterday things are beginning to resemble my usual order, not that the problem has been solved, but that I am beginning to accept, deal, and move on with the rest of my life. Reality will always be more horrible than disassociating from it, however I can't live that way for the rest of my life. Therefore, this week will be very unproductive (which means no writing whatsoever unfortunately) as I am merely going to attempt to survive it and slowly with methodical reasoning deal with the problems that were dropped in my lap late this past Monday night. I have a feeling the problems will not be easily solved and I might be in for a long, stressful, and most difficult fight but I am a survivor and if I can go through everything that has happened to me over the past 26 years of my existence then I will most definitely survive this latest calamity. With all of the stress yesterday I forgot to do Clone Wars Tuesdays. Massacre is the latest episode when Count Dooku takes revenge on the Nightsisters for their part in attempting to kill him via Savage Oppress. I have to admit that I loved this episode; the powers of the darkside of the Force really come forth, and I happen to love all of the characters that were involved. Mother Talzin is amazing, I love Ventress, Grievous is always fun to have around, and Count Dooku is one of my favorite Sith Lords so how could I not love this episode. There are a few surprises in this episode, and it is very dark which actually surprised how dark they went. Season 4 is really turning out to be the best season yet, and still the best is yet to come. When I mentioned dissociating from reality there is no better way for me then to use good television shows, or fantasy; today was a little of both. I was a good number of episodes from the television series Commander In Chief starring Geena Davis as the President of the United States of America. I remember a little when this was released back in 2005 and that it didn't last that long, which is unfortunate as I now watch the show. I think it is brilliant, not as good as The West Wing but still very good. It has an excellent cast, compelling story and plot lines, relevant and thoughtful issues are brought to the table, and it is quite entertaining. I really like it so far and am slightly irritated that it wasn't continued on television, but I guess people for some reason simply aren't ready to see a woman as President of this great country. I'm going to get on my soap box for a moment and say that I would love to have a woman be President of this country, and I think it is something that is needed; my mother even agrees with me on that one. I would hope that most men are over the fact that women can be just as strong willed, and resolute a national leader as any man can be; Margaret Thatcher hopefully showed the world more than just being "The Iron Lady." There we are I'm done once again. Will try to slip back into more normalcy tomorrow, which means hopefully I'll sleep better and eat more, God only knows though how all of this is going to turn out. I certainly hope that everyone is having a better week than I.

Clone Wars "Massacre" Preview

Latest Avengers Trailer (looks pretty sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment