Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Really Crappy Day.


Remember last night when I said I had a financial situation that I thought would quickly go away and be resolved today? Well.......the situation didn't go away, and it is still looming over my head somewhat. Needless to say my wonderful ex-roommate got me somehow into a huge, freaking mess and I am once again left with the pieces to pick up. It sucks. Life sucks. I'd rather be living on a world all by myself like....like...Pandora (from the film Avatar) with nothing but the animals and nature around me. After tomorrow we'll see where I stand with all of this crap, but for most of the day I was trying to get that under control and once I dealt with it I then tried to get through the rest of the day, which wasn't easy. I escaped into Star Wars and then Harry Potter, which I found easier to disassociate into (I watched some of The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1). My good friend and co-worker Heather came over for a bit to cheer me up and breathe some confidence and cheer into, and I went to work (since it was in the same area where I used to live before moving to where I am now) to get a little unconditional love from the SED kids ironically and I also spoke with another good friend and co-worker of mine, Olympia. Thanks both of you for the positive energy sent my way, and prayers, good luck, and anything else is appreciated; life once again really, really sucks. However, I found this one prayer which was my motto throughout the day:

God Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the Difference.

The damnedest crap happens for no apparent reason in life without warning or preparation; why? No one really knows, and it can be years before you reflect back and wonder if that was the reason all of that crap happened to you so long ago. Fortunately, I'm only a little still shaken up but much calmer and my mind and body are more at ease. Laffy Taffy is an amazing kind of candy; I'd like to thank whoever created the concoction as it has made me happy on countless occasions. I would also like to send my prayers to Jill, who also had something rather tragic happen today. All of that up there that I wrote applies to her as well, although different situations and far more tragic circumstances; God is with you Jill, as are all of your friends. I hope all of you had a far better day than me as there is no sense in all of us having a really crappy day. The show must go on however, and I'm hoping for a happy Job ending for all of this (I'm speaking by the way about the book of Job in the Bible, check it out if you haven't; has a better ending than a Disney fairy tale). 

You Raise Me Up by Westlife

No comments:

Post a Comment