Sunday, February 5, 2012

Inconsolably Violent.

I don't know if that is even a word, but there you have it. I wouldn't say that describes any of the SED's that I really dealt with today, except for Miss Tantrum and Mr. Insatiable Violence which aside from a few spouts weren't too bad. It was another SED that had many issues, and is always angry and trying to attack people over the smallest thing; it is truly ridiculous and boot camp honestly would be the best thing for that crazy child. It was a very long day at work, thanks to people skipping out because of the Superbowl, we were quite short staffed irritatingly enough, although I do send my congratulations to the New York Giants. I'm sure one of the founding fathers of this country would be so proud that one of the original 13 colonies won such a sporting event (you see the sarcasm right?). And the nominees for Best Supporting Actress are: Berenice Bejo (The Artist), Jessica Chastain (The Help), Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaids), Janet McTeer (Albert Nobbs), and Octavia Spencer (The Help). Honestly I don't care for any of the nominees, nor have I seen any of the films. I would like to see Janet McTeer win for Albert Nobbs although Berenice Bejo will probably win for The Artist. I hope that everyone enjoyed their Superbowl Sunday Party or plural, and that all of you are ready for the return week to work as mine is winding down.

No comments:

Post a Comment